Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 7, 2009


Life is so precious yet so fragile..

Today the most patient, selfless, good natured man I've ever known in my life had passed away.
The news left me so heartbroken, I cried for his departure, for his wife, his children...and for my mother. He mattered very much to her..but for complicated reasons she could not even see him for the last time, let alone attend his funeral. It must have been tearing her heart apart, knowing she could not say goodbye to him for the last time.

I was so excited to show my baby boy to him on my coming trip this October. However, i suppose we can only make plans, only God can decide what is going to happen.

Probably it is better for him that God released him from his sickness and sufferings?
or am i just trying to console myself?


Godfather, may your soul rest in peace.

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

Lex Mum Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez